The Laws of Kingdom prosperity Pt 4. 3 John 2
The Laws of Kingdom Prosperity.
1. You must believe that God wants you to prosper.
2. You cannot prosper above the level of prosperity of your soul. 3Jn.2
a. In other words, it is the prosperity of your soul that sets the pace for the prosperity of the rest of your life.
b. It is spiritual prosperity or the prosperity of your soul that determines all the other kinds of prosperity, including financial, physiological relational, social, emotional and generational prosperity. 2Chron.26:5
c. If you want to prosper financially and otherwise then you must invest primarily in the prosperity of your soul. Matt.6:33; Josh.1:8
Qualities Of A Prospering Soul
1. The character of Christ, godliness or Righteous living.
a. Evidence of the reign of the fruit of the spirit in their lives. Gal.5:22-23
b. Evidence of growing in the fear of the Lord. Ps.112:1-3
i. To fear the Lord is to tremble at His word. Isa.66:2
ii. To fear the Lord is to delight greatly in His commandments. Ps.1:2
iii. To fear the Lord is to submit to His demands. Eph.5:2; Lk.5:5
iv. To fear the Lord is to live in the consciousness that every thought, motive, action or word is open before him.
2. Love God with all their heart. Mk.12:30
a. You cannot love God and not love his word. Ps.119:97
b. You cannot love God and not love His house. Ps.122:1; 27:4
c. You cannot love God and not love the brethren. Eph.5:25; Jn.13:34-35; 1Jn.4:7
d. You cannot love God and not love the lost. Jn.3:16; Lk.19:10; 1Jn.4:21; Mk.12:31
e. You cannot say you love God and not give to him cheerfully. 2Cor.8:7-8
Lift up your hands and give God Praise for what you have received.
Lord Jesus, I am a sinner and I need you to save me. I believe you died for me and rose on the third day that I may be justified. Today I confess and repent of all my sins; I forsake them; forgive me Lord Jesus; come into my heart Lord Jesus; be my Lord and savior; from today I promise to serve you in the name of Jesus.
Father in the name of Jesus, help me and every member of this church to prioritize the prosperity of our souls above everything else because it determines the prosperity of the rest of our lives in the name of Jesus. 3Jn.2; Matt.6:33
Today is our Multiplication Sunday and God promised to make you a thousand times more. Deut.1:11
So lift up your voice and give thanks for each and everything you want multiplied in your life and the unction for a thousand times multiplication shall be released into your life in the name of Jesus. Deut.1:11;
1. Today the covenant of multiplication is renewed and activated through the mystery of the communion for geometric multiplication of everything good in your life in the name of Jesus.
2. Today the 'a thousand times more' principle is hereby activated in your life to make you a thousand times more in every good thing each passing day of the rest of the year in the name of Jesus
3. Each day of this month you shall become a thousand times greater than your dreams; a thousand times better than you think; a thousand times wiser than everyone thinks; a thousand times richer in every good and gracious thing; a thousand times healthier and stronger with each passing day; a thousand times happier every day of your life;
4. The Lord shall multiply your blessings a thousand times more this month;
5. Your efforts shall produce a thousand times more results;
6. Your seeds sown shall return a thousand times more harvests;
7. Your progress shall be accelerated a thousand times more;
8. You shall become a thousand times more diligent,
a. thousand times more disciplined,
b. a thousand times more determined,
c. a thousand times more prayerful,
d. a thousand times more dedicated to God,
e. a thousand times more anointed,
f. a thousand times more Humble
g. a thousand times more celebrated;
h. A thousand times more obedient
i. a thousand times more loving
j. And shine a thousand times brighter this month in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!
9. For something for which you have almost given up a last-minute miracle is coming upon you to perfect your testimony in the name of Jesus. Because it is not over until Jehovah overdo says it is over.
10. An overtaking grace is also coming upon you to overtake those ahead of you in the name of Jesus because it is written that you shall be the head and not the tail.
11. And every recklessness and lawlessness of the devil and his agents around you or yours comes under divine judgment and vengeance this month because 11 is the number of Judgement.