The 4 Dimensions of Poverty. Pt. 1.
There are 4 dimensions of poverty. Poverty is a curse. It began as a curse. The curse of poverty is enforced by the spirit of poverty. And the spirit of poverty enforces the curse of poverty by creating the mentality, mindset, belief system or stronghold of poverty. Then the mentality or mindset of poverty creates poverty habits or practices…
The 4 Dimensions Of Poverty
1. Poverty as a curse,
2. Poverty as a spirit,
3. Poverty as a mindset or mentality
4. Poverty as an attitude or habit.
Poverty As A Curse.
a. A curse is an invocation of harm that is powered by the realm of the spirit.
b. It is the curse of disobeying the law. Gen.3:17-19; Deut.28:15-19;
c. It is the curse of robbing God of His tithe and offerings. Mal.3:8-10
i. By eating the tithe or spending it on anything else no matter how noble other than bringing it to the storehouse of God which is the church. Heb.12:22-23;
ii. By giving an offering that is not proportional to your increase or income or blessing. Deut.16:17
d. It is the curse of neglecting the house of God. Hag.1:7-11;
e. It is the curse of stealing, cheating and dishonesty. Zech.5:4;
How To Recognize You Are Under The Curse Of Poverty
i. If you struggle to eat or pay your bills
ii. If you are struggling just to survive
iii. If you are working hard but hardly making any progress
iv. If you are experiencing scarcity, lack or insufficiency in any area of life.
v. If you do not have enough for the vision God has placed in your heart
vi. If you have a poverty mindset.
vii. If you exhibit attitudes or habits that promote poverty. Prov.10:4; 11:24;
f. Curses are powered or enforced by demonic spirits. Heb.11:3; Jn.1:1-3; 6:63
How Do We Handle The Curse Of Poverty
i. Repent of every sin personal and generational that may be responsible for the curse. Rom.5:12; 5:19
ii. By brutal decrees, break the curse of poverty over your life and destiny. Gal.3:13-14; 2Cor.8:9
iii. Release the blessings of the lord upon your life. Num.6:23-26
iv. Stay under the blessings by serving God and by obedience to covenant practices. Ex.23:25-26; Prov.3:9-10
1. Father in the name of Jesus, I repent of any sin or disobedience in my life, my family and my ancestry that has allowed the curse of poverty to operate amongst us; on behalf of myself, my family, my ancestry and this church, I repent of robbing you of your tithes and offerings; on behalf of myself, my family, my ancestry and this church, I repent of neglecting your house and not putting you first; on behalf of myself, my family, my ancestry and this church, I repent of any form of stealing, cheating or dishonesty perpetuated knowingly or unknowingly against anyone; Father have mercy on me, my family, my ancestry and every member of this church and forgive in the name of Jesus. Gen.3:17-19; Deut.28:15-19; Mal.3:8-10; Hag.1:7-11; Zech.5:4; Matt.3:2;
2. Father in the name of Jesus, Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the Law. Therefore today I break the curse of poverty over my life, my family and every member of this church; Jesus became poor so that I might be rich, therefore let every operation of the curse of poverty in my life, my family and that of very member of this church be terminated today; let the DNA of poverty in my life, my family or that of any member of this church as a result of this curse be replaced with the DNA of wealth today; let every symptom of the curse of poverty in my life, my family and that of any member of this church be eliminated today in the name of Jesus. Gal.3:13-14; 2Cor.8:9;
3. Father in the name of Jesus, by the finished work of Christ I make a demand on the blessings of the Lord that makes rich without sorrow to be released upon my life, my family and every member of this church today; I commit to serving the Lord with delight, prioritizing the house of God and consistent covenant practices so as to remain under this blessing forever in the name of Jesus. Prov.10:22 Exo.23:25-26; Deut.8:18; Mal.3:8-10;