1. Father in the name of Jesus, thank You for the multitudes You brought to church yesterday and for the grace for multiplication imparted into every worshipper through the prophetic word and the mystery of the communion. Ps.18:49; 100:4; Deut.1:11; Jer.30:19;
2. Father in the name of Jesus, by the Holy Ghost, heal me and every member of this church of every form of prayer infirmity, so we can continue to prevail in our prayer lives. - Rom.8:26-27
3. Father in the name of Jesus, empower me with grace for tireless engagement in advancing your kingdom, so I can be listed among the rising stars in this ongoing revival.- Dan.12:3
4. Father in the name of Jesus, endue every worshipper with the spirit of obedience to obey scriptural and prophetic instructions fully and promptly, thereby positioning us for the full delivery of the prophetic package for this year. -Num.14:24; Deut.28:1;
5. Father in the name of Jesus, whatever blessings and supplies you have loaded into this month for this church and her members, by the Mystery of the blood of Jesus, We take full delivery now in Jesus' name. -Ps.68:19; Rev.12:11
6. Father in the name of Jesus, empower every worshipper with the spirit of love so that we can continue to love your word until it becomes our way of life. - Ps.119:97-100
7. Father in the name of Jesus, plead the cause of this church and fight those that fight against her continuous growth, resulting in the continuous influx of abiding multitudes all through this year. - Ps.35:1.
8. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the Holy Spirit breathe upon our fliers, social media postings, and promos turning them into spiritual magnets; thereby drafting abiding multitudes into this church this year. -Zech. 4:6
As the Lord lives, today the Lord will bring you healing and health; He will speak peace to your soul; He will apply the balm of Gilead on your pain and soothe your aches; Today God will restore your waste places and rehabilitate your desolations; things, relationships, and graces that you have discarded shall become useful and valuable again; your dry places shall blossom and bloom; your weakness shall be turned to strength; for He gives power to the faint; your doubts shall be turned into faith; your mourning into dancing; your failures shall produce success; your star shall rise again; despite the clouds and shadows you shall shine through today; in spite of the way you may feel you are breaking through this season in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen! Rejoice!
Good morning and have a refreshing day!